Why is that? I think it is because we are always two steps behind during the busy times of the year. Putting out fires, trying to juggle 5 balls up in the air all at once, and just making it through the day. Sound a little too familiar?
I love the summer because I come home to dreaming up my next ideas. I have more time to put on a little music and dance around my living room, play the piano, and even go outside in the early morning dew without freezing.
It seems that the rest can wait.
So what are you dreaming up? Let's count a few...
- Imagining a new workshop that highlights the best you have to give. A venue for putting yourself out in a much bigger way, drawing toward you the new, molted self that has been waiting patiently to emerge.
- Taking time to create a new Brand for your Business. Or upscale an old one to make it really POP and speak directly to your readers.
- Take a hike. Literally! Into the woods, by a lake, to the ocean. And if you are really adventurous, do some camping in the moonlight!
- Get that very needed spa day on the calendar. Don't put it off any longer...
- Make a gourmet meal with all fresh ingredients that you have to carefully select at the best grocer you know, and put on a dinner party for intimate friends
- Take out your magazines, glue and scizzers and create a vision board for the next year
- Go find a little child to play with for an afternoon, and remember to eat ice-cream too